Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Big excitement this morning


We took our portrait thing for the show, which I guess goes with our "key of death" or whatever it's called? I don't know - they gave me all these DVDs of past seasons to watch, but I kept getting caught up in other stuff. I watched a little of BB3, but that dude Josh made me want to strangle myself. Regardless, they put my hair in super-slick mode for the pic - I'm not that into it, but whatever. I wonder if I should have shaved the goatee? I welcome your opinions, although I guess it's too late.

Later on, we did what I'm calling "dance for the camera, monkey!" They said it was for promos/commercials/etc. Basically, get in front of the camera and do something to show your personality. It was pretty funny, but I can't imagine it coming out as anything but silly looking. Hilarious for people that know I'm kind of a jack-ass already, but anyone else is going to wonder what's wrong with me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe you should have lost the goatee... that's okay. people think you're looking "evil" because of it... just prove to us that you aren't when we finally get to see you on Thursday!! Best of luck to you!

8:51 PM  
Blogger sidraa said...

haha dude yeh they totally did your hair wrong...I liked it better the way you do it. OK good luck!!!!!!!

2:19 AM  
Blogger Muriel said...

goatee or wrong hair ...what ever, I can never get past those eyes

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your hair like that but i also like it the way you do it o my goodness this is like 2 months to late but o well im just re-reading the posts!!!

-Biggest_Big_Bro_fan as anonymous

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home