Sunday, June 26, 2005

Hello and goodbye

Welcome to my blog. My name is Michael Donnellan, visual effects artist, sculptor, painter, web designer - really anything and everything to do with art.

Why this blog? Well, I'm about to leave on an exciting "thing" which I think I should leave nameless. Okay, fine, I'm going on Big Brother 6. I'm sure someone will find this later, though, so I want to leave verification that I was and am, in fact, sane.

That's the meaning behind "hello and goodbye". After today, no more internet access for awhile! Wish me luck!

Michael

PS if you're a girl and you're over 18, hi.
PPS feel free to send me an email and I'll try to respond when I get out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alphadan said...

Michael, I'm not sure if you can see comments or not, but if you can, post the word "theodosia" in your blog. If I see it, I will share my thoughts on the show with you, but I will not give you any unfair advantage.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Alphadan said...

Oops, sorry! I am not a girl of any age. I am male and 58 years old. I didn't realize I was commenting on your remark about 18 and older girls. However, I have watched all the BB shows and have my own thoughts on its importance as popular culture, etc. and on the rules of the game, so if you want to read them (if you can), use the word above and I will comment regularly. Otherwise, alphadan will remain silent. This blog has been discovered by RealityTV, so if CBS is preventing you from reading these comments until you are out of the house, you are going to have a lot to read.

4:46 PM  
Blogger sidraa said...

i am soo mad i cant beleive u never told me u were goin on big brother and id see you doing your laundry on your balcony like every day! couldnt u yellll over to me?! hahaha oh michael have fuN! and i hope you can see these comments!! and hey, how come i never knew you had myspace?! all i had was ur SN. boo michael, boo!!!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home