Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'm rethinking going on BB6

What I did in the 2 days before being sequestered:

1) Ate 3 huge meals, 3 moderate sized meals, 2 snacks
2) Went out to club with friends
3) Bought new clothes
4) Finished up a drawing
5) Hunted humans
6) Worked out
7) Had sex with 2 different girls in same day

What I've done in the two days since being sequestered:

1) Stared at wall
2) Had picture taken
3) Ate 4 small meals of questionable quality
4) Said hello to room service guy, to which he responded "I'm not supposed to talk to you."
5) Imagined hunting humans inside hotel
6) Told myself unfunny joke

Frankly, I can do any of these things outside the BB6 jurisdiction, except maybe getting the room service person to avoid me. That's apparently the kind of special treatment you can only get as a reality show contestant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Said hello to room service guy, to which he responded "I'm not supposed to talk to you."

that made me laugh.

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lol -big bro fan

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home