Sunday, June 26, 2005

Last one, I swear

First of all, if you note, I chose to go with the 'a' option in terms of capitalization. I don't know what the official rule is, but my blog is staying casual if I have anything to say about it.

They'll be here for me soon, so I really do have to run. Haven't even packed yet...you might say I have "time management issues". Shoot, plus I have a movie to take back to Blockbuster. ("Equilibrium" - Christian Bale (the new Batman) is in it. It was okay.)

In closing, let me say I hope everyone has a great summer, and that I'll see you soon. Or you see me soon. One or the other - let's leave things open, because frankly, you're cute and I want to see you again. I'm looking forward to the BB6 house and hopefully meeting some cool people. I assume I'll at least be able to make one friend, right?

I miss blogging already! It was a fun, exciting 35 minute era of my life. If I can find a way to blog from inside Big Brother using only the power of my brain and no computer, I'll do it lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home