Sunday, June 26, 2005

So I'm looking at this blog

I'm tempted to post more. I always thought blogs were kinda dumb, but it's actually kind of cool. I have a few questions if anyone can help me:

1) How does Blogger make money? I feel like I'm stealing blog space.

2) Can you swear in your blog? I don't know. Do I designate my blog as family friendly? If I had a blog, which I do now, I'm pretty sure I'd like kids to be able to read it.

3) Am I supposed to capitalize the words in the post title, like it's a book? For example, which of these is correct:
a) So I'm looking at this blog
b) So I'm Looking At This Blog

4) Is my blog searchable? Does it show up on Google?

5) Can I take my blog public? Frankly, after only 1 and a half posts, I'm seeing this blog as becoming pretty lucrative. This post is probably worth 50 bones alone. 45 at a minimum. I'm soliciting opinions, here. Make an offer on the blog and it's yours.

6) Just as an observation, the Blogger spellcheck doesn't know the word "blog". Am I the only one that finds that strange?

After typing all of that, I just remembered I'm not going to have internet access for 3 months. All this valuable blog info is going to go to waste. Damn.

2 Comments:

Blogger JETCHA said...

Hey..... your blog can be googled. they make their money from ads. you can type however u want; caps, etc is all up to u. you are the hottest one in the house i hope u dont eff it up. ;)

jess, 22, student, wv

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this blog from google! :)

Anna, CA

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home