Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Things are picking up

I did a bunch of interviews today. I assume everyone else did, too. I caught a peek of this chick who I think might have been another contestant. She looked at me the same way I looked at her, which was a big "I don't think I'm supposed to be seeing you" face. She was brunette, big smile, great body - exactly my type. Regardless of whether she's in there or not, she was nice to look at.

Not sure who the interviews were for. I know some were for the show and then one for E!. I was sitting in front of a huge E! logo and I'm a pretty good detective like that. Someone from Entertainment Tonight was there, also - I guess for later or another day. I tend to snoop around when they tell me to sit still (which I'm not good at) and saw a guy with an Entertainment Tonight binder. I don't think I was supposed to see it, but I have no special face for that.

All in all, things are picking up. I was allowed to work out today. I'm not nervous, but am very anxious and ready to start.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Sounds like you met Jennifer Desperado.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!
!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home