Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tom Cruise

I'm just sitting here wasting away in the hotel, so I may as well chime in on this Tom Cruise thing. First of all, I've been out of the real world for three days already, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Maverick has taken over a small South American country, where he's gathering a small yet powerful army of devoted followers.

Actually, that's about all I think on it. He's clearly moved into another level of "sanity" that I'm not familiar with. I don't know how this will affect my opinions of his movies, because I'm trapped in this hotel room by myself, with an occasional visit from a scared room service person or one of the producers. If anyone wants, they could go over to the Big Brother house next week and yell over the wall if War of the Worlds was any good or not.

btw they told us our identities would be revealed to the public tomorrow, so let me apologize to anyone I lied to about going to Europe this summer.

3 Comments:

Blogger SPIRALBLUE said...

Hey, look, I've already defended Tom Cruise at s7.invisionfree.com/2besavage, so please don't make me do it again. Let's leave the millionaire alone, shall we?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Bevin said...

I don't understand why they won't let you read or play nintendo on the hotel system or whatever.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kno well xbox has the online thing so ya
-bigbrofan

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home