Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Top fears about the house

5) Embarrassing my family. Not that I'm a scumbag or a weirdo or something, but sometimes a little info is too much, right? My parents live in Italy - chances are they won't be able to see the show, anyway. Plus, internet speeds are archaic over there, so hopefully they can't manage the internet feed. I'd rather they watch the thing on tape (after the fact), with me and the fast-forward button right alongside them.

4) Some horrible twist like, "everyone has to tie their arms behind their back for a month" or that Geico commercial with the tiny house. (Which I thought was a real show the first time I saw the commercial. Talk about crushed. Why hasn't anyone made that for real yet?)

3) Trap doors.

2) Going to the bathroom.

Okay, this really deserves its own little paragraph, because this was almost the one that made me back out. I know it's not going on TV or the internet, they promised me that. But even knowing that the people taping behind the walls can see is really gross. I'm not even thrilled that they can watch me shower, but the toilet? Maybe I'll try to come up with some sort of device to put over myself to block the camera.

And finally...

1) Julie Chan (Chan or Chang?) slaps me when I try to hug her.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Julie CHEN, Einstein.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

If you try to hug her, you won't get a good look at her legendary camel toe.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like a tiny house reality show where every time someone left, the house got a little smaller. You know, the ceiling comes down an inch, the walls scootch in, the shower stall shrinks a bit, and the toiletcam gets bigger and noisier....

Yeah, they promised you we won't get to watch you widdle.

Too bad you never looked at the tapes of Shannon in the toilet!

Have fun!

ST*

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home