Friday, July 08, 2005

Do we have clearance, Clarence? (part I)

Now that the show has aired, I’m free to actually say things on the blog! Thanks, editor. you’re so very sweet to me.

Okay…I’m clear to talk about the nominations. Ashlea and (KAY-SER). It’s early on and I have to believe Rachel when she says it’s nothing personal. That’s a great reason whether it’s true or not, and I’d have done the same thing.

Ashlea: nice girl, a little young (not for me, but for the game). I don’t think there’s any harm to me in her leaving.
(KAY-SER): I really get along with him and see no reason to start knocking off guys, when we are already out numbered. (more on this after more “research”…although if what I suspect is true I’ll be [edited]-slapped by the editor if I talk about it)

Anyway, my vote. Clearly, when I vote my choice will be to vote out Jennifer.

Which reminds me of something else I can talk about, and that’s the twist, of which I am. If you’re watched the show, you know now (so I’m told) that I am the twist. I’m in here with someone I know in the “real world”. If you’re watching on the internet, I’m assuming you’ve figured out who by now, although I can’t say that it’s [edited] until they give me the go-ahead.

I would talk about the bed situation, because [edited], but they said no. I will also kill to have HOH and the private shower. Despite the fact I’ve chosen to go on a reality show, I’m pretty modest about things like that.

[ed. note: part II of this post will be up shortly.]

3 Comments:

Blogger RebEllen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous BabyBabyD said...

This is tooo cute. You believe you are the twist. Can't wait to see when you find out that EVERYBODY has the same secret. You should have lots of fun reading back on all of this when you finally leave the house. You are very entertaining and I hope you are in the house awhile. When you are eliminated, please continue posting. Your insight is great.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Fake.. Sooooo fake..

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home