Friday, July 08, 2005

Girl talk

Jennifer is cute. I think she has a crush on me. I’ll leave that card on the table for now. I think it’s a bad idea strategy-wise to get aligned like that.

Ashlea. I think I talked about her already. She’s really young. When she started crying at nominations, I felt bad. I felt better when I remembered I wasn’t nominated.

Ivette is…talkative. She really seems angry about her station in life. I don’t want to preach to her, but if she would quit being angry and concentrate on what she’s trying to do with her life…she might get where she wants to. I’d like to talk to her more about these things, but it’s hard with everyone else there. I’d also like to hear about being a lesbian and kissing girls.

April is in the house here with us.

Sarah. She’s not really the look I’m into, but there’s something about her that’s very cool. She’s innocent or something. I have a feeling she’s married. Just a hunch. We showered together, which was nice, except for I hate that shower. Damn, I feel bad even saying that about her. (Because of her husband, not her innocence.)

Julie Chen. Huge secret of the BB house is that she’s actually in here with us, sleeping on a cot in the Diary Room. Anyway, she’s great and full of news about what it’s like to host shows with strangers (who know each other) living in houses.

Janelle is the one that fascinates me. Beautiful, obviously. She’s much smarter than she’s letting on. How much, I’m not sure. I might ask to make out with her later.

Maggie. Maggie, Maggie, Maggie…what to say…what to say…oh, man.

I haven’t really talked much with Rachel. I have nothing against her, but it might be funny to see if I can go for like 3 weeks without talking to her at all. Then I could just walk up to her after we’ve lived together for a month and be like “Hi, I’m Michael.”

21 Comments:

Blogger Dennis said...

OK, the Julie Chen comment makes me thinks this is fake.

So I'll suspect this site until I see Michael blogging from the diary room.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Romie said...

I wonder how he's doing this since he's been visible on the live feeds for most if not all of the day. Definitely the time the blog was posted I was listening to him talk to Janelle and Ashlea outside.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous biggie said...

well since it's not him posting directly I doubt he does his part live

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and also, if it is real I don't know what people expect to read

the feeds are famously boring and the best parts are aired on tv, and sometimes it's a stretch to get entertaining stuff on tv

even the diary room stuff isn't that good they jut edit it with the footage to make it more compelling

I guess what i'm saying is it's not like a HG blog would have anything interesting. they don't do anything all day!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops that was me wrong button

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Maxine said...

m very hesitant about all this... I truly don't believe that Michael is writing to us at all.. anyone else skeptical ??

6:38 PM  
Anonymous harv said...

I don't know
check on of the other comment threads, someone talks about how he said something here and then did it on the feeds
taking apart a table or something
there a re a few instances of things like that i guess

6:43 PM  
Blogger fluffynurse said...

Now I think it's fake. He mentioned something about Ivette being a lesbian & she hasn't told anyone in the house she is yet. Only us internet people know that.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Dennis said...

Fluffynurse, we've only seen 1 hour of TV so far, but the HG's have been in the house since last Sunday. Ivette could easily have told them, but it just wasn't in the first televised episode.

"Michael" made one very good point... if he and his partner are "the twist", there's too much danger one or the other could go home early, so the posting about thimking they aren't the only pair is either 1) obvious fake or 2) insightful player.

Whether or not it really is a CBS twist, it's beautifully done.

12:40 AM  
Anonymous I'm Great said...

I've been watching the feeds all day and yesterday. I'm pretty sure that Ivette has not come out to everyone. I thought this blog could be real until I read the part about Ivette. This is a fake. I'm finally convinced.

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't Ivette kiss her girlfriend in the opening segments about each house guest? Were y'all just not paying attention?

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Mike said...

Michael seems pretty insiteful if she hasn't told him this could be his way of saying he knows or its obvious or something

he's kind of weird, but he's obviously not stupid I wouldn't be surprised if he put it in this as like a "duh she's gay"

7:37 AM  
Anonymous ociana said...

I am no longer convinced that this is real.

Ivette has not revealed to the HG that she is a lesbian yet...has she? Maggie and Beau were talking on 7/8 and Maggie said "Well there hasn't been a lesbian on the show yet". Maybe Ivette has revealed it to some of them, but the word would have spread fast.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is obviously true. Maggie is (was) a man. It has not been announced yet on the show but obviously Michael has figured it out.

Remember... summer of secrets.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Romie said...

she hasn't told anyone, and whether or not she kissed her gf in the opening show makes no difference, michael hasn't seen that. With all the bashing that Ashlea and Janelle have done about Ivette, i'm 100% sure that if they knew she was gay they'd be all over that. Michael really isn't that insiteful either, he's too into himself to notice.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous This Blog Is Fake said...

OK.. this morning they were all in the kitchen talking about sex and Ivette said she likes being a pillow b*tch. Then explained that she likes being the one with her face in the pillow rather than the aggressor... Howie made some comment about how she'd rather have the "guy" be the dominant and she agreed... It was funny, cause she almost hesitated, but then said yes. They don't know she's a lesbian.

Good try, whoever's site this is.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes because everyone on Big Brother reveals exactly what they're thinking!

I think if he knows he's keeping it to himself in the house obviously but tellig us here is cool

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The point is... why would she be hiding it still, if people knew. No one knows and this blog is a fake.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous dave said...

I don't know but if he figured it out or suspects it what's he supposed to go run around screaming that ivette is gay??

he obviously thinks somethings up with maggie too

what do you people want? he gives insight you get mad, he tells about what you see on the feeds and you get mad! lol

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Maggie. Maggie, Maggie, Maggie…what to say…what to say…oh, man."

Priceless.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Karen said...

I believe this is him. Pretty cool idea, I think.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home