I'm in (part II)
1) I do not and have not had internet access since being sequesterated. I also don’t have a laptop hidden in my butt – that’s just the way I walk, okay? Ha - that's a joke. Look at me, I'm making jokes on TV!
2) I can't actually see the blog or any comments that are posted. Nor do I get the emails that get sent through the blog, although they said they may filter "harmless" ones to me for a Q&A post if I run out of things to say. They said they cleaned up the links I left on there and I had some other crap in my profile they deleted, too.
3) Where I'm posting from is a secret for the fans to discover through the internet broadcast and clues in the blog. They said they're trying to get more creative and interactive this year, especially with rewarding what they call “the rabid online people.” (I can't see these clues btw, they get put on when they download for me.)
4) I can post as much as I want and whatever I want, although they said they wanted to keep it family friendly if possible. (Just like I said!) They will edit as necessary in order to keep it clean and also so I don’t give anything away I’m not supposed to. For example, if I tell you the first Head of Household is [edited], they’ll probably slap me with an edit.
5) I'm the only houseguest with a blog. (Which I'm telling you right now I don't buy for one second, along with a lot of other stuff…that's a post for another time. Dear Producers, I’m at times dopey, but I’m not stupid. Your friend, Michael)
That's all for now. If I can manage it, I'll do another post later with my initial impressions. Real quick - I've already lost track of what day it is and general things like that. It's all pretty crazy, but there are some NICE butts making it worthwhile. Please understand I’m an antzy guy and am likely to forget I’m supposed to be posting, which is funny because it’s like all there is to do!
Two last things for now - I just looked this over and I apologize for all the parentheses. Also, yes, it’s kind of cool to know that what was supposed to be my little “farewell to the world” gag has become part of the show.
[ed. note: You people found this much sooner than we anticipated or desired. You continue to amaze.]