Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm in (part II)

Here's what I’m supposed to tell you, by order of the mighty disembodied voices of Big Brother. (For the few of you who have never been trapped in a house for a reality show, one thing you learn quickly is that when the disembodied voice talks, you do what it says.) Moving on:

1) I do not and have not had internet access since being sequesterated. I also don’t have a laptop hidden in my butt – that’s just the way I walk, okay? Ha - that's a joke. Look at me, I'm making jokes on TV!

2) I can't actually see the blog or any comments that are posted. Nor do I get the emails that get sent through the blog, although they said they may filter "harmless" ones to me for a Q&A post if I run out of things to say. They said they cleaned up the links I left on there and I had some other crap in my profile they deleted, too.

3) Where I'm posting from is a secret for the fans to discover through the internet broadcast and clues in the blog. They said they're trying to get more creative and interactive this year, especially with rewarding what they call “the rabid online people.” (I can't see these clues btw, they get put on when they download for me.)

4) I can post as much as I want and whatever I want, although they said they wanted to keep it family friendly if possible. (Just like I said!) They will edit as necessary in order to keep it clean and also so I don’t give anything away I’m not supposed to. For example, if I tell you the first Head of Household is [edited], they’ll probably slap me with an edit.

5) I'm the only houseguest with a blog. (Which I'm telling you right now I don't buy for one second, along with a lot of other stuff…that's a post for another time. Dear Producers, I’m at times dopey, but I’m not stupid. Your friend, Michael)

That's all for now. If I can manage it, I'll do another post later with my initial impressions. Real quick - I've already lost track of what day it is and general things like that. It's all pretty crazy, but there are some NICE butts making it worthwhile. Please understand I’m an antzy guy and am likely to forget I’m supposed to be posting, which is funny because it’s like all there is to do!

Two last things for now - I just looked this over and I apologize for all the parentheses. Also, yes, it’s kind of cool to know that what was supposed to be my little “farewell to the world” gag has become part of the show.

[ed. note: You people found this much sooner than we anticipated or desired. You continue to amaze.]

15 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

They said they're trying to get more creative and interactive this year, especially with rewarding what they call “the rabid online people.”

Thank you, I guess. That's better than what Jun called us. Does that mean the almighty producers will wake the hamsters early in the morning so that we on the east coast don't have to watch them sleep half the day?

1:13 PM  
Anonymous toddy said...

rab·id ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rbd) adj.
1) Of or affected by rabies.
2) Raging; uncontrollable: rabid thirst.
3) Extremely zealous or enthusiastic

Assume #3? lol

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We found this much sooner than anticipated. It is called a search engine.....

4:20 PM  
Anonymous that dingo said...

You people found this much sooner than we anticipated or desired

"you people" always sounds so derogatory, which goes along with calling us rabid, I guess

can we get some kind of posting schedule here from you people, so we know when to check in for updates?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Iain said...

"Look at me, I'm making jokes on TV!"

This a blog...this is not TV.

I have read nothing on any posts to confirm this is really coming from the House.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous amy said...

iain = conspiracy theorist. Add that to "rabid" and "you people".

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Well, Blogger is owned by Google so I'm not too surprised people did some searching and found it so fast :)

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me a break. This is a hoax and if Danielle caught you doing this she would go ghetto on your ass

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Deb said...

CBS's Official Website to Offer 'Big Brother' Viewers a Wide Array of Bonus Features to Supplement and Enhance CBS's Three Weekly Broadcasts
For the First Time, A Head of Household Blog Will Provide Insight Into Life in the 'Big Brother' House

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050706/nyw109.html?.v=17

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The web address didn't come across well for the news release. Just click my name; the article is linked at my site in the forum BB Bulletins under the heading CBS.com: The Ultimate Destination For 'BIG BROTHER 6'.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Mary said...

Go visit the fish and smile.

1:26 PM  
Blogger SPIRALBLUE said...

Call me gullible, but I believe every word. I want to believe this is coming from the BB6 house. If this guy isn't in the house, then he *should* be!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Tamalina735 said...

Well there was a clue in this BLOG.... He said that he did not believe it for a minute that he was the only one.... What are we waiting for any ideas on how to find the other Blogs????? How did "we" find Mike's last name??? Is there other HouseGuest Blogs out there?!?!?!?!?!?

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there mike

I know this is one of your freinds editing your web site...soooooooo why don't your freinds cut the grap out now. you perv

4:29 PM  
Blogger BB6cartoons said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home