Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Q&A (part I)

[ed. note: Michael answered these in pieces over the course of the last 48 hours and are here posted as a group.]

1) Daniel asks: You said you are Irish, born in Italy, ... came in the US in 1997 and have dual citizenship. What is the other citizenship than American (Irish? Italian?) and can you tell us more about your parents (nationality, occupation)?

I was actually born in France. What can I tell you about my parents besides they’re very private? My father is an academic, my mother is a mother. [ed. note: furious naysayers begin here. I told him we could use more than that, but this is Michael being Michael. Ask him again later and he may give us 10 pages..]

2) “Blackberry” asks: How do you know Ivette is a lesbian???

Because when I tried to have sex with her, she said, “don’t touch me, I’m gay.” Seriously though, almost the first or second day it was pretty obvious to me. She’s not receptive to flirting at all, and she gives off that vibe. I’m not trying to be arrogant, like, “oh, she’s not into me, she must be gay,” but you can just tell with some people. This place is no different than the real world in that regard.

She’s keeping it in the closet. I don’t know why, but it’s not my place to out her. I figure when she comes out I can tell her I’ve known all along, which may freak her out.


3) Heather Rupp asks: Do you prefer women to wear bikini underwear, thongs, parachutes (granny panties) or none at all?

Depends on what the woman looks like! Good question!

4) "Smiley" asks: Ok here is one for you. Since we all think this is a fake I will give you a code word for us to think otherwise!

If this is for real on Wednesday the 13th since this is the day that these Q&A are to be on your blog, We would love for you to say on live feed this word in some sort of conversation: Quit being a Prude Jude.

HA! Editor-boy keeps telling me there is controversy over whether this is really me or not. “Prude Jude”. I’ll do you a favor since you are so kind – how about if I say it during the live show?

5) Laura Smith asks several questions: You are by far the sexiest house guest Ive ever seen in the BB House!! I was wondering, since there are some pictures of you smoking on the internet- what brand do you smoke?

Ummm…I don’t smoke. What? ;)

Also, how do you blend your working out and keeping in such AWESOME physical shape?

Just eating right and exercise. I'm actually a little heavier (bf%) than I prefer right now. That said, I was very skinny growing up. It’s taken me a lot of work and lifting to get to my current size, which is even harder when one is as tall as I am. Sometimes I still feel like a skinny little boy inside. Cry for me please.

Lastly- do you have any media type goals for after being a HG on Big Brother? You would seem like an awesome correspondent for the E! channel...

I know nobody will believe this, but no, not really. I applied for the show as a way to kind of step away from my life and evaluate things. For all I've been fortunate to have done already, over the past year I've really felt kind of lost and unsure. Like I can't quite grasp what I'm doing with my life. Continue crying for me here.

I was wondering if you could make a pass at one of the single houseguests outside at the table while smoking....

Okay, but why while smoking? I also think I’ve made my share of passes. Ask anyone - I'm a menace. :)

Also- could you try to get one of the other guys to smoke- like Eric or James....

Cap’n Cliche isn’t going to do anything he doesn’t want to. James is too smart to smoke. I’ll try though. Could be good for a laugh. I have a feeling if you press James’ buttons juuuuust right we could see some great TV!

[ed. note: look for the next 5 questions this afternoon.]

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... hopefully this will be taken care of tonight on the live show. but then again, maybe julie wont give him the chance to talk.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i meant tomorrow.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

I did heard Michael say that he was from France yesterday. I do wish that his answer my question (the first one BTW) was more complete. I look forward to hear him say "Prude June" on the live show tommorow.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to believe this is real, last night michael said the following

Michael: You know yesterday when i went into the diary room, I was feeling really uncomfertable in the house for the first time. kind of like how you(kaysar) have felt today. They were doing the questionair and i asked them if i could just go in there and calm down a little sometimes, they said sure.
K: i usually use this time at night to be alone

9:33 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

"K: i usually use this time at night to be alone"
LOL, in other words, shut up michael.

but seriously, if he says Prude Jude on the live show, i will freak!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Murph said...

OMG!!! Prude Jude was my Question lol..I wil freak as well!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Which live show will he say it on?

I'm just starting to watch... is that on Thursday night?

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, that is the only live show.. tuesdays and saturdays are taped.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Arnold Shapiro said...

This isn't real!

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Alison Grodner said...

yes it IS!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

lol, and you expect us to believe you're the real arnold?

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Julie Chen said...

It's the real Arnold!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

lol, ok julie

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Big Brother said...

I am real!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Michael is using a blackberry to do this blog!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I guess he was bored enough so he shaved his goti. That was a request whitin one of the question that where put to him.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think he's using a blackberry but i think he's typing it all out and giving it to the producers and they are posting it all for him on his blog. Cause otherwise he would be able to see the comments.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I watched the live show and to my utter amazement no "Prude Jude" came out of Michael's mouth. I didn't think it would though. What a crock this is..

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home