Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Inner monologue


i'm so torn there are like two parts of me in the house the one that wants to stay and the one that wants to get home to my boyfriend i hope he is thinking about me because i am thinking about him all the time sometimes when i am supposed to be talking strategy with the peeps the peeps the peeps I can't stop thinking about my boyfriend last time I saw him he was being funny like he always is and saying jokes like 'hey leave me alone' and 'we only went out once why do you keep following me' and other funny jokes haha he is a tease but i know he is mine or will be at least and if he isn't he won't be anyone else's either oh no he won't won't won't yeah we only went out once but it was the best date ever and maybe he doesn't know that because he isnt listening to me but how can he listen if he won't take my calls that's okay when i call i can still hear his voice on the voicemail message and i heard it 136 times the day before i left for big brother and even though it said 'jennifer if this is you dont forget the restraining order includes not calling me' but he is playing hard to get and i know when he says mean things like 'go away' and 'you're nuts' he is only teasing and really he is saying 'i love you my baby i love you so much i love you i love you and let's get married oooh we will live together forever in a chocolate castle and i will feed you graham crackers and we will make babies and we will love the babies and i love you forever honey' that's what he's saying and april told me that i am wrong and maybe i should look for another boyfriend but she is f--king wrong that f--kig bitch and i'll rip her legs off and make stew out of them if she's not careful that bitch bitch bitch she doesn't know but he loves me yes does and i would say it to them but for now I will just

sit

here and they will

all think I am nice





ooh food yummy

11 Comments:

Blogger The All Powerful Oz said...

LMFAO! Hilarious!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that..........is the funniest sh%# yet. I'm here laughin my ass off. I can't wait to see tomorrows!!!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

ROGLMFAO!!!! That was great I love it I can't wait to see what you have instore for tommrow. your blogs are great. Thanks

1:24 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks!!
Now all the hacks in my office are convinced that I'm stark raving mad. (They have evidence now too) I thought I had it together. I tried really hard. (I know from reading your blog that you are a riot) And then I got to the "I'll rip her legs off and make stew out of them" and laughed and giggled, and sputtered (while trying to to laugh and giggle) and now they all think I'm a nut because they don't understand how very strange, odd, and bizzare (but entertaining) BB can be. BTW, you are better than the live feeds! LMAO still.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAYUM!!!!!!! That is Hilarious!!!!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Xialle said...

LOLOL!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Bigest_big_brother_fan said...

ya im soo happy this IS real

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Bigest_big_brother_fan. You make me laugh as much as this blog.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bigest_big_brother_fan:I'd like to mail you a dollar so you can buy a clue!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that pretty much nails it. This vile backstabbing blow job queen from Texas will probably be remembered as the biggest liar in BB history. Yet in her G.E.D. frame of mind, she thinks shes the next Kaysar and that America will love her after she backdoors him during her week of HOH. Somebody buy this dumb skank a clue, as well as some kneepads.

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I like your story.
But you'd better take a look here to find a really DIFFERENT dating site.
Looks amazing, agree? :-)
You can also find my pics and more about me on my page www.livedatesearch.com/jessica
Read more about me or drop me a message from there.
Chao!
Jessica

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home